Calendar of Events
Available in Stores today.
World renowned Buddhist monk, Pema Chödron, will be presenting a workshop The Way To Freedom: 37 Practices of the Bodhisattva.The weekend includes talks, guided meditations, and question-and-answer sessions with Pema Chödrön. This workshop is co-facilitated by Tim Olstead with optional yoga classes taught by Jillian Pransky. This retreat is appropriate for professionals as well as beginners, advanced students, and everyone in between.
For caregivers, doctors, nurses, yoga teachers, aspiring writers, and anyone interested in personal narrative as a healing path to recovery.
For yoga teachers, bodyworkers, physical therapists, and other healers.
March 10 | 11:30am-5:30pm | $125
Yoga Touch for Healing is an experiential training designed to help you cultivate the full potential of your hands-on offerings, helping your students access deeper states of healing and insight. With an emphasis on Restorative Yoga postures, we explore how to sense your students’ needs and how to use touch to move energy. Each trainee discovers their personal style and abilities and develops confidence in their approach to hands-on teaching and healing.
Topics Covered will include:
- Simple techniques for using touch therapeutically during restorative yoga poses.
- Working with special body positioning to help release tension, move energy and support deeper healing
- Dealing with injury and illness as well as energetic and emotional release
- Creating boundaries
You Will Receive:
- A Certificate of Completion. This can be used for Yoga Alliance CEU hours.
- An extensive training manual compiled by Jillian
- A list of recommended reading and resources
- An extensive follow up guide online resources for continued study and practice.
- An invitation to join an ongoing discussion and resource group for Restorative Yoga and Yoga Therapeutics teachers.